Signed in as:
Signed in as:
My exclusive library for design on demand is password protected and for industry professionals only. You will need to register for access. When your access has been approved you will receive an invitation via email to create a username & password. Once you're signed in you will be able to browse available designs based on their categories i.e. checks, geo prints, floral prints. When you find a design you wish to purchase, you can simply add it to your cart and once you've completed the checkout process you will receive an instant download to your artwork file. All files come complete with the artwork repeat tile and measurements.
Yes! You receive 1 complimentary scale & colour amendment with every purchase from the 'On Demand Shop'. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your artwork reference number e.g. 0042, and detail any changes you would like to make. The updated artwork file will be emailed to you by return.
(Please allow 48hrs for your amendments to be made.)
Any additional colourways can be arranged but will be charged at my hourly rate. Don't worry, they usually don't take long so don't cost a lot. Feel free to request a quote.
You may be surprised to hear that custom designs aren't always more expensive than purchasing from the 'On Demand Shop'. I love working to client briefs and helping bring your idea's to life. A price will depend on each individual project and what it entails.
You can complete a 'QUOTE REQUEST FORM' from the 'Work With Me' dropdown menu to detail your project parameters. Visual references or inspiration images can be attached at the bottom of the form.
Once I know your needs I will prepare and send you a proposal quote.
Turnaround times can vary depending on how many clients I'm working with at any given time and how extensive your project is. I aim to start designing within 7 days of deposit receipt. Drop me an enquiry to find out my availability.
For all new clients, a 25% deposit is required before work may begin. The remaining 75% is due within 28 days of invoice. Exclusive rights to the design is transferred with an Assignment Of Copyright certificate to the client once full payment has been made.